Thursday, August 2, 2018

Unfailing love and Grace


If your mind is blown, like mine, at the thought of a God who knows your every thought, and still loves you the same, then your in good company. David expressed his wonder at such a love. If your a people pleaser, an overthinker, or all of the above like me then you spend a great deal of energy trying to earn love by being perfect. But with God, you cant hide your flaws, or the thousands of self destructive thoughts that wiz through your mind with every scenario you face. He hears them all, and he whispers "unfailing love and grace". He will never give up on you, never be exhausted by you. You cant be too needy for him and because we aren't used to that sort of inhuman, supernatural, unconditional love... its mind boggling!!
O Lord , you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord . You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand!
Psalms 139:1‭-‬6

No comments:

Post a Comment