Monday, September 16, 2013

Week 7 Update

Well, I spoke WAY too soon last week when I said that I wasn't really feeling that pregnancy exhaustion and I wasn't all that sick. Week 7 hormone levels laughed in my face.
 Now, I can be deathly ill and never complain, but stomach sickness is not for me. I try my best to put on a happy mommy face but I am not very good at it. I despise throwing up. I love EVERYTHING about being pregnant, except throwing up morning, noon, and night for about 16 weeks. On another note, I was deathly ill with both boys, and not so much with the girls... so my best guess is that this is a boy. Or that pregnancy number 5 will be unpredictable.
In other news, apparently the ab muscle have had their fair share and have decided that they are done, because there is already a bump. One day I was working on getting my pre-pregnancy abs back and fitting into my old jeans and the next I have a low belly bump and the jeans wont button. You think I'm crazy right? I took a picture. That I can not for the life of me get to upload here for some reason. I'll add it as soon as i figure it out.
On a funny note, Carson, our 6 year old, while under the influence of laughing gas, told the anesthesiologist that "mommy is having a baby but she isn't fat yet." Thanks son!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment